Listener Questions 2.0
It’s listener question time!! After their Today Extra interview, the girls inspired themselves to ask everyone to send in their questions. So this week's episode is for you, our amazing listeners!! There is SO much gold just waiting to be found!! Sit back, relax and enjoy as Kirsty and Amy once again blow us away with their incredible wisdom and excellent advice.
In this episode we:
● Encourage you to be intentional about what comes into your home;
● Remind you that you are never alone;
● Invite you to come and join our Head, Heart & Home Course;
● Challenge you to be intentional about how you are using your time;
● Identify the power of 'NO' and using healthy boundaries;
● Find out why Kirsty loves The Enneagram so much;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Fatigue episode
● Mental Health episode
● R U OK Day episode
● Your Team episode
● Storage Units episode
● Containers episode
● Gifts episode
● Baby Supplies episode
● Magic Wardrobe Number episode
● Clothing episode
● Wardrobe 1 episode
● Wardrobe 2 episode
Special mention to Stacey Avila and Rachel for becoming our newest patreon members!
Special mentions also go to Rachel, Owen Gray, Nina Bishop, Laurie, Jess Gimm and ALL of our amazing listeners who took the time to send in their questions. A huge thank you from us!
And an extra special mention this week....Happy Birthday Kirsty for the 4th of November!! We love you and hope you had an amazing day.
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.