Let it go
*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded before Covid-19 took hold of the world, so we just ask for your grace if you find any comments insensitive given the current climate.*
This week we chat about being letting things go and why that can be harder for some of us more than others.
In this episode we;
● Give you our thoughts on future orientation, present orientation and past orientation and how that relates to our things;
● Encourage you to be intentional about the purpose for any item you are wanting to keep;
● Challenge you to assess why you want to keep something;
● Give great tips about how to let things go;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Judgement episode
● Enneagram test
Thank you Bthommo for your podcast review and Owen Gray for the episode suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.