Life Changing Transformation
Guest interview time - today you get to meet Katie! Katie is Kirsty's friend and client and they get chatting about all things decluttering and moving. Katie and her family have moved a few times and are preparing to move yet again, so she knows a little something about how helpful decluttering can be. Be encouraged and uplifted as Katie shares how she went from feeling overwhelmed and uncomfortable in her own home, to her and her husband Cam becoming decluttering superstars resulting in a calmer more organised space that Katie is now proud of. Katie's story is one of amazing transformation and loads of hard work - we know you'll be inspired.
You may notice that it's just Kirsty with us today - but don't worry Amy is fine and will be back with us next week!
In this episode we:
● Find out a bit about Katie, her family and her experience as a client;
● Discuss the difference areas that Katie worked on in her home;
● Hear how Katie went from feeling overwhelmed to being able to pack up her house with her husband in 2 days!;
● Share advice and tips for dealing with sentimental items;
● Learn some of the mindset shifts and lessons that Katie and her husband have experienced;
● Highlight how the incredible teamwork of Katie and her husband Cam has impacted their decluttering journey;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Moving House episode
● Mental Health episode
● Mental Load episode
● Baby Supplies episode
● Sentimental items episode
● Gifts Episode
Special thanks to Katie for giving us your time to chat and share part of your story with all our listeners. Thank you for your support!
Join our community
● Are you looking for decluttering services near you in Sydney or Melbourne, we would love to help you?
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our... See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.