** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn't at it's best today, so please accept our apologies. We also talk over each other quite along because of the delay of our recording system**
This week we chat about journals, especially as we got lots of people confused after our Old Diaries and Calendar episode a few weeks ago.
In this episode we;
● Talk about how different we are in our approach to journal keeping;
● Encourage you to acknowledge if you are indeed an aspirational journal keeper;
● Challenge you dig into the real reason you are keeping your journals;
● Remind you all that who you are now is evidence of the things you've learnt more than the contents of your journals;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Types of Clutter episode
● Sentimental Paper episode
● Sentimental items episode
Thank you to Jodes87 for the podcast review and Leanne Sheean for your Patreon support!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.