*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded before Covid-19 took hold of the world, so we just ask for your grace if you find any comments insensitive given the current climate.*
This week we chat to Jac and glean her wisdom of someone who has gone from being Amy's sons teacher to being one our staff members:
In this episode we;
● Learn Jacs story, how she came to be working foThe Art of Decluttering;
● What she loves now about working as a Professional Organiser;
● Hear of her love of travelling and we all discuss whether travelling for work is actually a holiday;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you JacsChlo&EmsMum from Canada for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.