Iso with Kirst & Ames - The Kids
This is our new mini series to help us all during the Covid-19 season. We hope it helps to serve and support you. Inspires you to be productive in your decluttering and encourages your mental health. Today we interview Kirsty's kids, Oliver and Amelie, Amy's son Elijah and Amy's nephew, Ezekiel. We ask them how they are coping in Covid-19 as well as things they have taught themselves in isolation and how much they love The Art of Decluttering ;-). We hope you can giggle along with us today.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Piano learning app that Oliver & Kirsty has been using
● Josh Horton You Tube juggler
● Our interview with Simon - Kirsty's husband
● Our interview with Cal - Amy's husband
● Our interview with Amy's dad, John
● Our interview with Kirsty's Mum, Nerida
● Our interview with Amy's sister, Sarah
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.