Iso with Kirst & Ames - Kirsty's Mum
This is our new mini series to help us all during the Covid-19 season. We hope it helps to serve and support you. Inspires you to be productive in your decluttering and encourages your mental health. Today we interview Kirsty's Mum, Nerida. She gives us insight into Kirsty's childhood and we get to learn where her wisdom comes from. We hope you can giggle along with us today.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Our interview with Simon - Kirsty's husband
● Our interview with Cal - Amy's husband
● Our interview with Amy's dad
● Adult Children episode
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.