This week we chat to Angela and Wendy from Hoarding Home Solutions about Hoarding Disorder.
In this episode we:
● Give you a definition of what Hoarding Disorder is;
● Encourage you to get curious when people use the word "Hoarding";
● Give you some idea of the varied way Hoarding Disorder can manifest itself;
● Talk about the difference between Hoarding Disorder and Chronic Disorganisation;
● Wendy and Angela give lots of great advice for family members who are concerned about a loved one;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Resources from Hoarding Home Solutions
● Dr Chris Mogan - Psychologist
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.