This week we chat about fatigue, more than just really tired, chronic illnesses and reasons why fatigue might slow you down or affect your decluttering.
In this episode we;
● Discuss how we help people with chronic diseases and illnesses;
● What are some things we’d do differently for people that suffer from fatigue;
● Give tips for people who can only manage short bursts of energy;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Spark Bright Eyes for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.