*Disclaimer: This episode was recorded before Covid-19 took hold of the world, so we just ask for your grace if you find any comments insensitive given the current climate.*
This week we chat about being thoughtful and intentional in your purchases and we even encourage you to delay them to take the time to decide if you really do need it, or will it just be adding clutter to your home?
In this episode we;
● Give you our experiences with delaying purchasing decision and when we haven't;
● Encourage you to be intentional about the purpose for any item you buy and some reasons why it can help;
● Challenge you to assess why you want to buy something;
● Give great tips about how to delay your purchasing decision along with some timing guidelines;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Clare Press episode where we chat about shopping
● Gloria Petyarre - Kirsty's favourite artist
● Cath Knijnenburg - Amy's favourite artist
Thank you Bthommo for your podcast review and Owen Gray for the episode suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly support makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Support can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.