This week we chat about having all your family admin paperwork and tasks in one place, the Command Centre:
In this episode we;
● Question who needs a command centre and why;
● Give you lots of possibilities of what could be included in your command centre and where it should live;
● Encourage you to think about the functioning of your current command centre and whether it is the system that needs an overhaul or your habits;
● Challenge you to keep it simple sweetheart (KISS) instead of going all Insta/Pinterest over it;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Christy Lingo, from Cocktails and Containers podcast, for your review!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.