Business & Loyalty Cards
** Disclaimer, we are still recording at home so our sound quality isn't at it's best today, so please accept our apologies**
This week we chat about business and loyalty cards and how we do (or do not) organised them.
In this episode we;
● Talk about how we store business and loyalty cards;
● Encourage you to be creative in how you keep businesses details instead of taking business cards;
● Challenge you to consider different ways to be loyal to your favourite businesses;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Stocard app for storing loyalty cards
● Medicare app for storing your Medicare card digitally (Australia)
● Digital NSW Drivers Licence app
● Our Head, Heart and Home course
● Monster Threads - Where Amy bought her wallet/purse from
Thank you Sharon in Brissy for your podcast review & Jennifer Harrison for your episode request!!
Join our community
● Our website The Art of Decluttering
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.