Best of Guests - Brooke McAlary
Every December we take a little break from recording and bring you some of our favourite episodes to listen to. For the next 5 Mondays we will be bringing you our favourite famous guest episodes!
Up this week we have the wonderful Brooke McAlary chatting to us about her brilliant book 'Care'. Brooke is a beautiful friend of ours and we very much enjoyed this catch up. We hope you enjoy the episode and are inspired to schedule in some downtime in the midst of the holiday chaos.
Oh and if you haven't already got Brooke's book, then we highly recommend you add it to your Christmas list!
In this episode we;
● Catch up on what Brooke has been up to since we last spoke;
● Remind you who Brooke is for those who may not have heard from her before;
● Ask Brooke to share how writing 'Care' came about;
● Highlight the importance of down time and it's impact with and without it;
● Dig into rest and what it truly means and looks like;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Brooke McAlary Episode
● Brook McAlary Listener Questions Episode
● Brooke's Instagram
● Brooke's Website
● The Slow Home Podcast
● Get Curious Episode
Thank you so much Brooke for your time!! We absolutely adore spending time with you, thank you for coming on our podcast (again!) and sharing so much gold with all our listener.
For more details on how to connect with us head to our website.
For details on becoming a Patreon supporter take a look here.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.