This week we chat to Belinda and glean her wisdom of someone who has done our Head, Heart and Home course as well as having Kirsty come in and help her daughter declutter her room.
In this episode we;
● Learn Belinda's story, how she came to become a client of The Art of Decluttering;
● How she felt investing in her daughter by having Kirsty do a kids session with her;
● Hear what changes have happened in her family because she's participated in the Head, Heart and Home course;
● And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
Thank you Belinda for giving us your time to be on our podcast!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.