This week's episode is one that has been requested right from the beginning and again and again over the last few years!! Today we chat all things ADHD with Kirsty's beautiful friend and client Joanna Bailey. Joanna is a psychologist and director of Bluebird Psychology in Castle Hill, Sydney. Tune in as Joanna shares her insights and experience as someone who has ADHD and who works professionally with those who do in her practice. Be inspired and empowered as you take in all the wisdom and tips packed into today's episode. Make sure you scroll to the bottom of the show notes for all of the additional resources that Joanna has provided us with.
In this episode we:
● Chat about what is ADHD and how it can manifest in different people;
● Learn what executive functioning is and how it is affected by ADHD;
● Find out from Joanna why she contacted Kirsty to come into her home;
● Explore the benefits and challenges of ADHD in relation to decluttering and how a Professional Organiser can help;
● Share lots of tip and tricks for decluttering with ADHD;
● Highlight the importance of self awareness and how that brings freedom;
● Provide you with plenty of resources for you to access to discover more about ADHD;
And so so so so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and put a smile on your face!
Review time!! If you or someone in your family has ADHD it's your turn to leave us a review wherever you listen to us.
Things mentioned in this episode and other helpful links:
● Bluebird Psychology Website
● Bluebird Psychology Facebook
● Bluebird Psychology Instagram
● Mental Health episode
● Your Team episode
Books & Audiobooks
By: Sari Solden
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.