We’ve had an episode on having a recycling holding zone as some of our listeners and clients are passionate about diverting all they can from landfill and feel a significant burden to find the right solution for all of their consumption and decluttering efforts, so this week we have created another bonus episode where we chat to Charlotte from 1800-Got-Junk.
In this episode Amy and Charlotte:
● Chat about how 1800-Got-Junk do their best to find solution to challenging items to recycle and reuse;
● Discuss some unique situations that 1800-Got-Junk have been presented with;
● Encourage us to all be more thoughtful and intentional about where our purchases will eventually be disposed to;
● And so much more...
We hope from this conversation we all learn something and puts a smile on your face!
Be sure to check out 1800-Got-Junk for your decluttering and diverting from landfill needs. You can even get a discount for a limited time by heading here: https://www.1800gotjunk.com.au/au_en/declutter50-2019
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.