This week we have a conversation around areas in your home that might cause you to come unstuck because of memories or issues that rise to the surface when you go to declutter and organise these spaces. It is yet another episode that Kirsty cries and Amy holds space for her as we both hold space for you, our gorgeous listeners, in these harder areas.
In this episode we:
● Cover issues of death, loss & divorce;
● How you might find issues when dealing with your wardrobe, bathroom, bedroom, hobbies and kids stuff;
● Let you know that you aren't alone in being triggered by
● Challenge you to build your decluttering muscles;
● Encourage you to be gentle with yourself
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned & related to this episode:
● Episode 2 | Wardrobe #1
● Episode 3 | Wardrobe #2
● Episode 7 | Jewellery
● Episode 16 | Bathroom
● Episode 18 | Gifts
● Episode 040 | Craft & Hobbies
● Episode 47 | Baby Items
● Episode 48 | Sentimental Items
● Episode 52 | Divorce
● Episode 55 | Death
● Episode 69 | Makeup
● Episode 89 | Professional Mistakes
● Episode 090 | Master Bedroom
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.