This week we have a conversation around an accidental experiment that Amy conducted when she was sick a few months ago which we found fascinating and thought we would share our learnings from it.
In this episode we:
● Encourage you to consider what rest looks like to you and which of your tanks empty first; mental, emotional or physical;
● Share how this experiment grew our empathy and compassion for our clients;
● Challenge you to think about what you might be resisting in your decluttering journey;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.