This week we have a conversation around big books, think reference books, text books, recipe books, encyclopaedias, dictionary etc.
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to critically assess whether you need to keep outdated reference books;
● Encourage you to use other mediums to access the same information;
● Give you some tips for how you can keep just part of the information contained in the books;
● Get you to think about where you can store the books if you do decide to keep them;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Episode 020 | Books & Magazines
● Episode 021 | Kids books
● Museums to contact to see if they could use your old big books:
● Thank you Heather Hoffman for the episode request and Nati Balla from the US for your Apple Podcast review.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.