This week we chat about house guests whether they stay for one night or one year!
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to think critically about how often you actually have house guests and you need a whole room dedicated to this function;
● Encourage you to treat guest how they like to be treated;
● Give you some tips for what to do provide for your guests;
● Have lively discussions about whether using your "guest towels" for yourself!
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Episode 102 | Junk Room : https://artofdecluttering.com.au/102-junk-room/
● Episode 64 | Hidden Clutter : https://artofdecluttering.com.au/064-hidden-clutter/
● Thank you 'rachelilly monbulk' for your Apple Podcast review and Susan for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.