Women Against Waste
This week we get passionate with Tania Goranitis, from Women Against Waste. Tania is a Professional Organiser from regional Victoria and the founder of the movement we know will be embraced by so many of you!
In this episode we learn:
● What inspired Tania to start Women Against Waste;
● How her community has changed their behaviour;
● How you can get involved;
● Changes that we can all make in our homes;
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● Women Against Waste: https://www.womenagainstwaste.com.au/
● Episode 036 Donations: https://artofdecluttering.com.au/036-donations/
● The Art of Decluttering Online Course: https://artofdecluttering.com.au/course/
● Thank you Procrastinator1 for your Apple Podcast review.
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.