The Holding Zone
This week we get passionate about the holding zone! The what? So you have started decluttering and you want to move your things onto their next home (op shop, specialty space, reselling) but you just haven’t gotten there yet, what do you do? You create a holding zone of course! But where?
In this episode we:
● Challenge you to move things on from the holding zone to their next home by making frequent trips to your local op/thrift shop.
● Encourage you set space and time limits for the 'holding zone' and not to give into declutter's remorse.
● Give you some tips for actually moving these items along to their next home.
● And so much more...
We hope the conversation inspires you to make a small change and puts a smile on your face!
Things mentioned in this episode:
● The Art of Decluttering Online Course: httpw://www.artofdecluttering.com.au/course
● Book a donation pickup from Salvos : https://salvosstores.com.au/free-collection-request
● Book a donation pickup from Vinnies :https://www.vinnies.org.au/page/Donate/Donate_Goods/
● Book a donation pickup from Diabetes Australia :https://www.diabetesvic.org.au/collection-business
● Purple People Eater: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9H_cI_WCnE
● Thank you "DFDA10" for your Apple Podcast review and Olivia McMullin for the topic suggestion!
Join our community
● Become a Patron with Patreon – your monthly donation makes a huge difference to us being able to produce
this podcast. Donations can be as little as $1 a month!
● Follow us on Instagram
● Follow us on Facebook
● Join our Facebook Community group
● Leave a review on Apple Podcast
Thank you to our sound engineer, Jarred from Four4ty Studio Productions.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.