The Browns' search for a defensive identity; why Rashard Higgins and former Indian Jerry Dybzinski are kindred spirits
Welcome to this week's edition of Terry's Talkin', featuring Plain Dealer/cleveland.com columnist Terry Pluto and host David Campbell.
On this week's episode:
- The improbable journey of former Indian and fan favorite Jerry Dybzinski; and Terry recalls his days playing against him;
- How the Browns beat the Texans, even though they haven’t found a defensive identity yet;
- Why Terry thinks Rashard Higgins can make a difference for the next few weeks while Jarvis Landry is sidelined;
- Which prospects are catching Terry’s eye and could be wearing a Cleveland Guardians uniform the next couple of years;
- With Cavaliers media day approaching Monday, what does the future hold for Kevin Love?
- Why Ben Simmons, who may have played his last game for the 76ers, probably isn’t coming to the Cavs;
- The importance of realizing that sometimes it’s OK to not say something;
- And a Jerry Dybzinski-related trivia question to wrap up the show.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.