This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Naomi Kerbel discuss:
- BBC and ITV confirm proposals for BritBox
- Facebook turns attention to becoming a private network
- Female founders struggle to get funding, but investors pledge to improve
- Your emails and questions answered!
Patreon supporters have access to our ad-free and extended version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Barclays to merge BPay and Pingit: Why do banks continue to fight this fight?
- The business idea better known as “babysitting using the Ocado or Uber model”
- Outtakes and more!