CheatGPT: TM 303 Short Version
This week on Tech’s Message:
- UK plans ways to let kids use AI for exams
- Death of coursework
- Roald Dahl ebooks forcibly changed
- South Park renamed “Tolkien” character
- The Old Testament
The extended, ad-free version available via Patreon subscription also includes:
- The evolution of tech travel bags
- What did we take to CES 15 years ago…
- …and what would we take today?
- Who misses wireless hard drives and 3G Wi-Fi hotspots?
- Outtakes and much more…
Students to be allowed to use ChatGPT for GCSE and A-level exams under Whitehall plans
Roald Dahl ebooks ‘force censored versions on readers’ despite backlash
Become a supporter to unlock bonus content and listen live — join our Patreon.
Full show notes, subscription options and more available at https://www.uktechshow.com.
TECH’S MESSAGE IS:
Production and Editing: Nate Lanxon
Voiceover Artist: Marta Svetek
Music: Audio Network & Pond5
Certain Artwork Elements Designed By: macrovector / Freepik
Publisher (Free Version): Acast
Copyright © Nate Lanxon
Ads (on free version) are not endorsements, nor controlled by Tech’s Message. Read Nate’s ad policy.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.