I Could Never Fake the Place of Your Man: TM 174 Short Version
This week on the regular version of Tech’s Message:
- Facebook and eBay told to take action over fake reviews
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/jun/21/facebook-and-ebay-told-to-take-action-over-fake-reviews-cma & some readings of amusing fake reviews from Amazon
- Tesco turns to cashierless stores as competition with Amazon heats up
- Cashless Monopoly: Is this the final nail in the coffin for physical money?
Patreon supportershave access to our ad-free, longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- EXTRA STORY: Uber's latest app update is great for drivers, but terrible for riders
- Uber food service’s dirty little secret https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/uber-food-service-s-dirty-little-secret-b0hv0x73g
- Extra readings of funny fake Amazon reviews
- Outtakes and more!
TECH’S MESSAGE IS:
Production and Editing: Nate Lanxon
Voiceover Artist: Marta Svetek
Certain Artwork Elements Designed By: macrovector / FreepikFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy