Jellied Eel FM and The Spider's Facelift (feat. Rob Manuel): TM 91 REGULAR
This week on the regular version of TECH'S MESSAGE Nate and Ian discuss:
- Facebook's response over sexualised child images is 'extraordinary'
- BT Openreach deal aims to shakeup UK broadband
- BBC and ITV's 'BritBox' streaming service arrives in the US
SPECIAL FEATURE: Rob Manuel of b3ta.com, UsVsTh3m, The Poke and more joins us to talk the bizarre world of Clickbait Robot, described by its creator as "fake news made by code." What does this mean? And what does it have to do with jellied eels?
Patreon supporters have access to our longer version of the show, which includes the above as well as additional discussions about:
- FreedomPop's V7 budget Android phone c comes to UK with free calls, texts and data
- Extended cut of Nate's interview with Rob Manuel
- Why should Americans be watching the BBC's The Good Life on BritBox?
- Facebook history... For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy