Tue. 07/27 – No More Hedging. Tesla Truly Profitable.
Tesla is profitable beyond all caveats and hedges. Intel continues to telegraph its turnaround plans. Tangible numbers of the Chinese tech carnage. Instagram changes the rules for teens on the platform. And what are Facebook’s ultimate designs on building a Metaverse?
- Tesla finally made a profit without the help of emission credits (The Verge)
- Tesla records $23 million in bitcoin-related impairments after cryptocurrency’s second-quarter plunge (CNBC)
- Intel to build Qualcomm chips, aims to catch foundry rivals by 2025 (Reuters)
- Apple releases fix for iOS and macOS zero-day, 13th this year (The Record)
- China Crackdown Makes Hong Kong Index World’s Biggest Tech Loser (Bloomberg)
- Instagram's new protections for teens come as experts say tween venture poses big risks (NBC News)
- Facebook announces Metaverse product group headed by Instagram VP Vishal Shah (Protocol)
- Element bolsters decentralized team messaging with $30M raise (VentureBeat)