Thu. 09/09 – Facebook Glasses And Amazon Fire TVs
Facebook launches some smart glasses. Amazon launches its own, branded smart tv. Soccer players are turning into NFTs. Twitter is turning into Reddit. And I still have questions about the whole Buy Now, Pay Later space.
- FACEBOOK ON YOUR FACE (The Verge)
- Amazon Unveils First of Its Own Smart TVs, Will Bring TikTok to Fire TV in U.S. and Canada (Variety)
- Amazon’s new Fire TV Stick 4K Max adds Wi-Fi 6 and faster performance (The Verge)
- Spain’s Football League Seals Digital Player Card Deal With Sorare (Bloomberg)
- Twitter wants you to tweet to interest-based communities, not just followers (TechCrunch)
- BNPL platform Scalapay raises $155 million in Tiger Global led round (Tech.eu)