Tue. 01/25 – Is The Nvidia/Arm Deal Off?
That already fraught tie-up between Nvidia and Arm increasingly looks like it’s running out of time. Google kills its cookie-killer. Twitter is developing a close friends feature. Meta’s new Machine Learning supercomputer. And why the situation in Ukraine might be a black swan event that is nigh.
- Nvidia Quietly Prepares to Abandon $40 Billion Arm Bid (Bloomberg)
- Google kills off FLoC, replaces it with Topics (TechCrunch)
- Twitter's new Flock feature takes aim at Instagram Close Friends (Input)
- Meta has built an AI supercomputer it says will be world’s fastest by end of 2022 (The Verge)
- Hactivists say they hacked Belarus rail system to stop Russian military buildup (ArsTechnica)
- DHS warns of Russian cyberattack on US if it responds to Ukraine invasion (ABCNews)