Tue. 07/20 – Apple Once More The Canary In The Covid Coal Mine?
Apple puts a pause on its return to the office plans. Rumors of a new iPad mini redesign. Product Hunt launches an investment fund. If you want a tool to see if you’ve been pwned by NSO’s Pegasus software, I’ve got you. And Bezos in space…
- Apple Delays Office Return by At Least a Month as Covid Spikes (Bloomberg)
- Exclusive: Apple planning redesigned iPad mini with A15 processor, USB-C port, more (9to5Mac)
- Hyper is a new fund that offers $300k checks and promise of a media slingshot for founders (TechCrunch)
- DuckDuckGo launches new Email Protection service to remove trackers (The Verge)
- Edward Snowden calls for spyware trade ban amid Pegasus revelations (The Guardian)
- 'Best day ever': Jeff Bezos, Blue Origin rocket touch down after historic spaceflight (USAToday)