Thu. 10/21 – PayPal To Buy Pinterest? Why?
PayPal wants to buy Pinterest and everybody is trying to figure out why. Devs, you can now begin testing Android apps on Windows 11. Gamers, you can now do some powerful gaming for the low, low price of $100 a month. Some, just, spectacularly monster raises in the crypto space. And I get talked out of the Microsoft Surface Duo again.
- PayPal Is Exploring a Purchase of Pinterest (Bloomberg)
- Plaid Pushes Into Payments Business After Scuttled Visa Deal (WSJ)
- Microsoft now lets you test Android apps on Windows 11 (The Verge)
- A first look at Microsoft’s new Windows 11 Android apps support (The Verge)
- Nvidia Supercharges GeForce Now Cloud Gaming Service With RTX 3080 GPUs (Gizmodo)
- Sam Bankman-Fried’s FTX Crypto Exchange Adds $7 Billion of Value in Three Months (Bloomberg)
- Fanatics’ NFT company is worth $1.5 billion, and NFL legend Peyton Manning now owns a stake (CNBC)
- Meet the New Owners of the Wu-Tang Clan’s One-of-a-Kind Album (NYTimes)
- MICROSOFT SURFACE DUO 2 REVIEW: DUO-OVER OR STRIKE TWO? (The Verge)