Wed. 07/21 – Is The Narrative Turning On Netflix?
Netflix’s growth has hit a wall, and so here come the games. What to do about a problem like those NSO hacks? Samsung’s next Unpacked event is announced. One of the biggest crypto raises of all time. And will Apple ever join the Android ecosystem and kill off SMS once and for all?
- Netflix’s gaming expansion starts with mobile (The Verge)
- On the list: Ten prime ministers, three presidents and a king (Washington Post)
- A case against security nihilism (Matthew Green)
- Samsung will announce new foldables on August 11 (TechCrunch)
- Biden Names Tech Foe Jonathan Kanter as DOJ Antitrust Chief (Bloomberg)
- Zoom announces general availability of Zoom Apps and its new virtual events platform (ZDNet)
- Crypto Exchange FTX Valued at $18 Billion in Funding Round (WSJ)
- YouTube’s newest monetization tool lets viewers tip creators for their uploads (TechCrunch)
- Verizon is also switching to Android Messages as default for RCS (The Verge)