Wed. 09/08 – Coinbase Tussles With The SEC?
Coinbase says the SEC threatened to sue it over a crypto lending product. The fallout from yesterday’s Bitcoin launch in El Salvador. Ford hires away one of the key executives on the Apple Car project. Microsoft and PayPal make some interesting acquisitions. And hey. Some new laptops!
- Brian Armstrong responds to SEC threats to shut down Coinbase yield product (The Block)
- El Salvador Buys Its First 200 BTC a Day Before Its Bitcoin Law Becomes Effective (Coindesk)
- Ford poaches top tech executive Doug Field who helped lead Apple’s top-secret car project (CNBC)
- Apple Event Announced: 'California Streaming' on September 14 With iPhone 13, Apple Watch Series 7 Expected (Macrumors)
- Microsoft acquires video-editing software start-up Clipchamp (CNBC)
- PayPal Closes $2.7B Acquisition Deal For Japan’s Paidy (Pymnts.com)
- Amazon brings its cashierless tech to two Whole Foods stores (CNBC)
- Lenovo's new Windows 11 laptops could reinvent the IdeaPad brand — and take on the MacBook (Laptopmag.com)