Wed. 09/15 – Charging A Smartphone In 17 Minutes?
Xiaomi’s new flagship phone can apparently charge in just 17 minutes. Why Apple was so coy about the performance of its latest chips yesterday. The SEC has charged App Annie with securities fraud. And Canva is becoming a mega unicorn to watch, even as its founders are pledging to give a third of the company away.
- Xiaomi announces 11T Pro with 120W fast charging (The Verge)
- Apple releasing iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 on September 20 (9to5Mac)
- iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro feature dual eSIM support for the first time (9to5Mac)
- Apple CPU Gains Grind To A Halt And The Future Looks Dim As The Impact From The CPU Engineer Exodus To Nuvia And Rivos Starts To Bleed In (SemiAnalysis.substack.com)
- Solana Has Been Down for Hours Due to ‘Resource Exhaustion’ (Decrypt)
- SEC charges App Annie with securities fraud in $10 million settlement (Protocol)
- Canva Raises At $40 Billion Valuation — Its Founders Are Pledging Away Most Of Their Wealth (Forbes)
- Microsoft accounts can now go fully passwordless (The Verge)