Can Nasa save falling Hubble Space Telescope?
The Hubble Space Telescope is gradually losing altitude. Nasa and SpaceX are looking at a joint re-boost mission to extend its life. Hubble has been operating since 1990, about 335 miles above Earth. Electric lift-off: We speak to the CEO of Eviation who are behind the first all-electric passenger plane which just made history and Google is closing Stadia, its cloud gaming service. Will you get a refund?
- Latest on Florida's Hurricane Ian
- Water on Mars: Scientists find further evidence of liquid water on the red planet.
- Study suggests Bitcoin's climate impact is greater than gold mining
- UN elects first female tech agency secretary-general
- Anonymous launches multiple cyber attacks against the Iranian government
- Google Maps is getting a big upgrade that lets you ‘Vibe Check’ your destination
Find us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.