Wildfires: New York hits air quality pollution record
New York hits pollution record with hundreds of flights delayed amid Canada wildfire haze.
Heat-health warning for parts of England as UK prepares for hottest day of 2023, and a deadly ‘irreversible’ heart condition is in fact reversed in a major breakthrough.
Also in this episode:
- TikTok owner ByteDance accused of helping China spy on Hong Kong protesters
- WhatsApp adding Twitter-like ability with new 'channels' feature
- Crackdown on firms marketing cryptoassets to be introduced by City regulator
- Newly-discovered dinosaur may have been a last gasp for its species
- Scientists demonstrate wireless power transmission from space to Earth for first time
- ‘Virgin’ crocodile found to have made herself pregnant
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.