Why AI 'shouldn't tackle disinformation online'
This week we hear from journalist and Mozilla Fellow Odanga Madung who uncovered a paid disinformation campaign on Twitter in Kenya. He says social media firms mustn’t rely on AI to tackle the spread of false information online. Also, a brand new dinosaur has been discovered in China.
Fossils show it’s in the same family as the Stegosaurus, with large armour plates and spines.
- Microsoft’s Direct-Storage API speeds up loading times (2.10)
- Ford launching 7 new EVs in Europe (2.42)
- Dronecoria: using drones to reforest the world (3.12)
- The high tech ambulance using 5G from space (4.26)
- How to watch NASA’s live spacewalk (5.05)
Check out our twitter for all the latest news - @EveningStandard
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.