TikTok ban on UK government phones
The Chinese-owned social media app is set to be banned on phones used by UK government ministers and civil servants over security fears.
Virgin Orbit pauses all operations and reportedly furloughs all its staff. SaxaVord Spaceport explains what this means for the future of UK space endeavours and reveals how they plan to boost satellite launches from here.
Also in this episode:
- Spacesuit for return to the Moon unveiled
- Evidence suggests Venus is ‘geologically active’
- Scientists identify dinosaur with the longest neck ever seen in an animal
- Study finds earth’s water did not come from melted meteorites as was previously thought
- Chancellor announces £1million Manchester Prize for AI
- 250-million-year-old fossil of sea reptile found in an unlikely place
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.