Taurine: The key to slowing down ageing?
A study suggests that a lack of a specific molecule which is found in the body - called taurine - could be speeding up the ageing process.
Joe Biden says the US is looking to the UK to “lead the effort” on how artificial intelligence is regulated, and weekend heat-health alert is raised to amber in parts of England.
Also in this episode:
- Study suggests that long space missions are damaging astronauts’ brains
- Turbulence is increasing due to climate change
- Octopuses beat the cold by ‘editing genetic material in less than a day’
- Instagram could be getting an AI chatbot with multiple personalities
- Whiskers on an elephant’s trunk may help it feel and balance objects
- Why curly hair might have more benefits than you’re aware of
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.