Silicon Valley Bank UK rescue ‘protects tech industry’
The UK branch of Silicon Valley Bank has managed to avoid being declared insolvent by the Bank of England. Nasa is tracking a newly discovered asteroid that could hit Earth in around 23 years. Plus, research by the Sapienza University of Rome suggests there could be some real science behind having a ‘gut feeling’...
Also in this episode:
- More than 100,000 treated on NHS ‘virtual wards’ in past year
- Study finds stone fragments made by some monkeys found to resemble ancient human ancestor tools
- Australia’s ‘Black Summer’ wildfire widened ozone hole by 10% in 2020
- FDA approves world’s first fast-acting nasal spray to treat migraines in the US
- Amazon wants you to help train its robots
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.