Plug It In: EVs using driverless tech
The autonomous vehicles being used in London every day. Wayve’s AI tech that learns more about the roads on each trip. Could driverless vehicles deliver you groceries in the next few years? Kaity Fischer, Director of Partnerships and Business Development at Wayve discusses their technology that can make any EV driverless. In this episode:
- The tech that can be used on any EV
- How the AI system learns from video and photo data
- The AVs being tested in London every day
- The grocery chains planning to use the technology
- When will we see driverless vehicles on the roads?
- How AV EVs can make the world greener
Find out more about the Plug It In campaign here.
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.