Nasa’s Artemis 1 Orion capsule breaks record
Nasa's Orion capsule has reached the farthest distance from Earth, shattering the record for the maximum distance a spacecraft designed to carry humans has ever been.
The government is accused of ‘weakening’ Online Safety Bill as it’s revealed more than 1.6 million social media accounts are owned by underage children.
Professor Anthony Gordon, Chief Investigator of a multi-million-pound trial involving Covid scientists tells Tech & Science Daily about how they plan on rapidly finding flu treatments.
Also in this episode:
- Crypto firm BlockFi files for bankruptcy after FTX collapse
- Mummies with golden tongues discovered by archaeologists in Egypt
- Australia argues against Great Barrier Reef's recommended endangered status
- Research suggests a mother’s high fat diet may rewire male & female babies brains differently
- Musk feuds with Apple over Twitter advertising
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.