Elon Musk urged to ‘clean up’ Twitter
Elon Musk is being urged to ‘clean up’ Twitter’s digital town square, once his purchase of the social platform is completed. Tory MP Damian Collins has called on the billionaire to follow through with his pledge to support free speech, and clear Twitter of what he called ‘spam bots’ spreading disinformation on the platform.
A café in Manchester has been transformed into a project to show people how they use their data while using websites and apps. The ‘Ethical Dilemma Café’ has been set up by the Mozilla foundation - offering people free coffee if they give up their personal information.
Also in this episode:
- YouTuber's pilot licence revoked after he 'crashed plane to get views' (2.10)
- Two giant marsquakes rock the far side of Mars (2.53)
- Urgent Warning Issued To All Users To Ignore Text Sent On WhatsApp (3.30)
- UK wildlife watchers ‘welcome species that arrive because of climate change’ (4.23)
- Why Sega is pulling classic Sonic games from digital stores (4.53)
Follow us on Twitter for more news @EveningStandard
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.