ChatGPT AI comes to Microsoft 365
Copilot, means the world's most talked about artificial intelligence system will be embedded into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft says it will fundamentally change the way we work.
The ‘cosmic concrete’ which could one day be used to build houses on the Moon and Mars.
Scientist behind the discovery of a gene mutation which increases risk of breast and ovarian cancer linked to Orkney islands explains the significance of the findings. For more information visit www.nhsgrampian.org/BRCA1
Also in this episode:
- Rolls-Royce gets funding for moon base nuclear reactor
- Microsoft report suggests Russia preparing for renewed cyberwar against Ukraine
- Volkswagen beats Tesla by unveiling plans for an affordable electric vehicle
- Scientists raise concerns over boom in labs handling deadly germs not being matched by regulation
- Why your pet might be impacting your sleep…
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.