Can this exciting technology fix Earth?
How about driving a solar panel-powered electric car with 4x longer range than an EV? Stealing electricity from plants, or propping up a wind turbine in your garden?
Well, we’ve taken a trip around the world to look at some of the next-generation technology aimed to help climate change, and our cost-of-living crisis.
Take a listen to hear about what’s coming soon…
In this episode:
- The solar panels you can PRINT by the University of Newcastle in Australia
- New World Wind’s “Wind Trees”: the turbines you can put anywhere
- Eco Wave Power: How tidal energy could power the planet
- Sono Sion: The Solar-powered car that doesn’t cost the earth
- Hijacking electricity from plants, with the University of Cambridge
Find us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.