Bye ChatGPT, hello GPT-4
Open AI’s latest chatbot: more creative, and less biassed. Nasa’s plans to destroy the ISS using a ‘space-tug’. The robots designed to boost wellbeing. The house that leaked honey.
Also in this episode:
- Cambridge Uni Robotics expert explain their wellbeing robots study
- Zuckerberg to fire 10,000 more staff in second round of layoffs
- Scientists say some strange ‘highly manoeuvrable’ UFOs seem to defy laws of physics
- Massive seaweed blob that can be seen from space heading towards Florida
- Ancient metabolic reaction’ that may have kickstarted life on Earth unravelled by scientists
- Google announces AI features in Gmail, Docs, and more to rival Microsoft
Follow us on Twitter #TechScienceDaily
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.