I dread mornings like these when Facebook floods my timeline memories with posts and photos of Jas and the kids. On social media, we're still a happy family. Whereas in the real world, I live alone and only see the kids on weekends. But that's not Facebook's fault. It's just an algorithm.
Read the story: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/short-stories/timeline-memories
Blog Post with photo of Jet: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/blog/introducing-tall-and-true-short-reads
Podcast website: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com
Support the podcast: https://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads
Buy Robert's short story collections online:
• Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fairhead/e/B086HZ36NM
• Rakuten Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/author/robert-fairhead
Podcast Theme and Sound Effects
• Post Notification: https://freesound.org/people/yfjesse/sounds/235911/
• Background TV: https://freesound.org/people/o_ciz/sounds/475477/
• Roller Coaster: https://freesound.org/people/tec_studio/sounds/98181/
• Dog Barking: https://freesound.org/people/16FVolejnikovaA/sounds/498394/
• Dog Tail Wagging: https://freesound.org/people/tallandtrue/sounds/657779/
Tall And True Short Reads is produced using Audacity.
Episodes are recorded in Sydney, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
Acast Podcast Supporter Page
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.