The Lost Hour
You know what it's like when you lose something. It's always in the last place you look. So I write down all the possible places the lost thing could be and work through the list in reverse order. But how do you find a lost hour? It's not like it can slip down the back of a sofa like coins or keys!
Read the story on Tall And True: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/short-stories/the-lost-hour
Podcast website: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com
Support the podcast: https://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads
Buy Robert's short story collections online:
• Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fairhead/e/B086HZ36NM
• Rakuten Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/author/robert-fairhead
Podcast Theme and Sound Effects
• Rummaging: https://freesound.org/people/gyzhor/sounds/52097/
• Bird Song: https://freesound.org/people/ken788/sounds/386732/
• News Jingle: https://freesound.org/people/Tuben/sounds/272044/
• Phone Ring/Vibrate: https://freesound.org/people/SamuelGremaud/sounds/456399/
• Computer Keyboard: https://freesound.org/people/D4XX/sounds/567266/
• Key jangling: https://freesound.org/people/anational/sounds/443956/
• Slot Machine Jackpot: https://freesound.org/people/JoannaLuna/sounds/448842/
Tall And True Short Reads is produced using Audacity.
The podcast is recorded in Sydney, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
Acast Podcast Supporter Page
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.