Taking A Bow
I fell in love with live theatre when I saw my first London West End play as a newly-arrived backpacker in 1987. Over the next eight years, living in Brighton and Windsor, I attended countless professional and amateur productions. But I didn't think in 1987 that one day I'd be up on stage, too, taking a bow.
Read the post on Tall And True: https://www.tallandtrue.com.au/blog/taking-a-bow
Podcast website: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com
Episode 77, My Dreams: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com/my-dreams/
Episode 40, My One Night Stand: https://www.tallandtrueshortreads.com/my-one-night-stand/
Support the podcast: https://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads
Buy Robert's short story collections online:
• Amazon Kindle: https://www.amazon.com/Robert-Fairhead/e/B086HZ36NM
• Rakuten Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/author/robert-fairhead
Podcast Theme and Sound Effects
• Applause: https://freesound.org/people/Breviceps/sounds/462362/
• Pub: https://freesound.org/people/BurghRecords/sounds/415974/
• Clock Ticking: https://freesound.org/people/gecop/sounds/522119/
• Canned Laughter: https://freesound.org/people/Evil_Ear_Recordings/sounds/524775/
Tall And True Short Reads produced using Audacity.
Podcast episodes recorded in Sydney, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Gadigal People of the Eora Nation.
Acast Podcast Supporter Page
Support this show http://supporter.acast.com/tall-and-true-short-reads.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.